Friday, August 28, 2009

The end

Today was my last day at the Monitor. Tomorrow morning I leave for Kenya to spend three weeks in Nairobi, Kijabe, and at home before heading back to the US on the 18th.

Reflecting back over this summer, I am amazed at how much I have learned and how I have grown and changed. I have been stretched and challenged in so many ways, met so many amazing people, and overall had an incredible summer in journalism and Uganda.

Shout outs to Megan for being my most dedicated reader, to Jason for being such a huge support this summer (and for all the money you spent on phone cards!), and to everyone else who has followed along with me this summer as well.

Love,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sarah, on making it through. It sounds like it was an amazing experience, and I'm sure it'll help you in your journalism future. I hope you have a wonderful time back at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww. i miss having you on the same continent sarah.
    it'll be a while till i can say that again.
    thanks for the shout out! i love it.
    i'll email soon.

    ReplyDelete